Merchant Services




Natural Approach SkinCare, Online Retailer, Rockwall, TX
Home > Facial > What products do I need? > Combination Skin: Asymmetric

Combination Skin: Asymmetric

Combination skin refers to skin that has two (or more) distinctly different characteristics on different parts of the face. Combination skin can be seen in people of all ages, but most typically in those from age 12 to 40. The following characteristics define combination skin:

· Skin is oily in certain areas and dry or normal in other areas.

· The T - zone is oily and the cheeks and around the eyes are normal or dry.

The above characteristics define 95% of combination skin. The other 5% have a variety of

combinations such as: forehead is blemished, skin is dry on the cheeks and normal everywhere else.

For Combination Skin, Natural Approach recommends:
Combination/Oily Cleansing Wash
Skin Preparation
Combination/Oily Light Moisturizer
Anti-Aging Serum
Skin Replenishing Complex

Other Products we recommend for Combination skin:
Skin Renew (For Normal to Oily Skin)
Face and Body Exfoliant
Advanced Protection SPF 30